Steel Sheds Systems Northland is now offering its excellence and expertise abroad, having designed and built several projects in the Pacific region. Our building system means we can adapt easily to provide specific engineering design for the unique climatic conditions of the islands. We set budgets and costs to suit your project funding. And as with our New Zealand builds, it's our mission in the Pacific region to provide you with a durable, good looking building that suits your exact requirements
We'll work with the local engineers in your nation to ensure the buildings comply with all territorial and government building regulations. Talk to us about what suits your building project best - you can have us supply your building shell as a kitset, get us to provide on site supervision of local labour during assembly or construction, or opt for a total service with the full control of design, supply, erection, and fit-out stages – we're happy to provide whatever level of service you need from us.
- Multi-level designs, with mezzanine floors an option.
- Customised facades, entrances, awnings and lean- to options.
- Pre-design of modular components suitable for container shipping.
- Pre-cut and prefabricated components to simplify assembly for local labour.
- Detailed plans and specifications for easy assembly of components.
- Assistance with project management if required.